Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Monday, April 12, 2010

Catch up!

So much has happened since my last blog... where do I start. Well, first we celebrated my 26th birthday and enjoyed a wonderful dinner with my family and a night out with our closest friends. I'm so blessed to have such a wonderful family so close by to share special days with.




And it worked out that quite a few of our friends were in town for Easter weekend and we were able to get everyone together to enjoy drinks at Crush on Friday night.




Then Saturday I had a special morning brunch with my wonderful bridesmaids at my house for them to be measured for their dresses. It was fun getting everyone together even for a short time and I got to try a new recipe for everyone. It is called "Monkey Break", one tip for anyone who wants to try it make sure it has cooled a bit before you flip it over... if you do it too soon it will ooze out everywhere. Click here for the recipe.
We spent the rest of the weekend relaxing and enjoying our 4 day weekend. I volunteered Saturday at the Muddy Trails Race and enjoyed some AMAZING crawfish... probably the best I have ever had. I am really looking forward to next years event.

Then Sunday we enjoyed church at Woodsedge with my mom and sister, dad had to work, and even got to see some friends from Dallas who were in town for a quick weekend trip. And Monday Jay prepared for the Duke game... it was a nail bitter till the end. Jay was super excited to see Duke win. I was almost more entertained by watching Jay then watching the game... if I can get the video I took of Jay watching the game to work I will upload it for all to enjoy.

This last weekend we enjoyed The Masters, Arnold Palmer Ice Tea, Pimento Cheese Sandwiches, The Annual Landry's Crawfish Boil and great weather... not exactly in that order, but all equally enjoyable. Jay even petted a 1 year-old crocodile... the guy said he will get up to 24 feet long, and could bight off a finger with one snap... Good thing the nose was taped.

No comments:

Post a Comment