Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, April 2, 2013

39 Weeks and waiting!!!

How big is Benjamin this week? Ben is the size of a Watermelon!  He weights about 6.2-9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.9 inches.
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 27 pounds total!
Symptoms:  Lots of braxton hicks contractions... but still only waking up once a night to go to the bathroom... I see 3am most every night!  I'm beginning to think 3am and I will be best of friends over the next few weeks!! 
Cravings:  Strawberry Lemonade from Chili's... sooooo good!
Food Aversions:  Ummm... nothing new.
I am loving:  We installed Ben's car seat this weekend!  And everything is checked off the "to do list"... so we are prepared and ready to go!  Bags are packed and waiting for the go!
I miss:  Nothing this week... feeling good and can't believe we are almost at the end... well a new beginning!!!  So excited!
I am looking forward to:  The possibility of meeting our baby boy!!!  Our Dr. said she would be surprised if we made it another week!
I'm spazzing about:   We might be having a baby this week!!! EEKKKK!!!  So excited!!!
Best thing about this week:  Yesterday we celebrated my 29th birthday!!!  Great day spent with those I love the most!! 
Milestones:  Ben is now able to flex his limbs now... and boy do I feel it!  His brain is still rapidly developing and getting smarter by the week!  Also, his nails may extend past his fingertips!
Movement:  Oh yes... our little man was super active last tonight... guess he was having his very own party to celebrate my birthday!
It's a...: BOY!!!!  Benjamin Lawrence Ingram!!!
Exercise:  No... trying to rest and relax!  Dr's orders!
Diet:  H2O and lots of it!

39 Weeks!

A few photos from my little birthday celebration!

No comments:

Post a Comment