Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Sunday, April 14, 2013

40 Weeks!!!

** I'm sure most of you know... but if not... our baby boy was born on our due date - April 9, 2013!!! 40 Weeks!!!  We are home and doing well!  Just settling into our new routine and loving on our little boy!  So even though this post is super late I want to finish our weekly bump posts!  So here it is...


How big is Benjamin this week? Ben is the size of a Watermelon!  He weights about 6.2-9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.9 inches.
Due Date: April 9th, 2013 - We have arrived!!!
Weight Gain: 27.5 pounds total!
Symptoms:  My water broke, contractions... and we are in the hospital waiting for our little boy!
Cravings:  FOOD of any kind... first meal after delivery I requested blueberry waffles!
Food Aversions:  Ummm... nothing new.
I am loving:  Today we will meet out little man!
I miss:  Food... I haven't eaten anything since 1pm Monday afternoon
I am looking forward to:  Meeting out sweet baby boy!
I'm spazzing about:   I can't believe my water actually broke, at home, in bed... only 5% of women's water actually breaks!  And our little man is coming today!  He is a punctual little one!
Best thing about this week:  Since my water broke yesterday we know we will meet our baby soon!  Today... and they predict it being before sunrise today!
Milestones:  Today is Delivery Day!!!
Movement:  Even with contractions I can still feel him move and stretch!  Can't wait to see those little stretches in my arms very soon!
It's a...: BOY!!!!  Benjamin Lawrence Ingram!!!
Exercise:  A few walks... and a little golf on last Saturday!
Diet:  H2O and lots of it!

39 Weeks and 5 days!





1 comment:

  1. SO SO excited for you and your hubby!! I have tried texting you a couple times to see how you are feeling and how Ben is doing but my phone is being crazy and keeps showing an error message when I text you (only you....it doesn't do it to anyone else! ughh ) SO....I hope you are recovering and loving every second with Ben at home!!!! xo

    ReplyDelete