Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, November 13, 2012

19 Week Bump Update!


How big is baby this week? The size of a Mango!!  And weights about 8.5 ounces and 6 inches, head to bottom, in length.
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 10.5 pounds, no weight gain this week... I think I'll make up for it next week with Thanksgiving!!  
Symptoms: Just going to the bathroom very often!
Cravings: Anything crunchy!!!
Food Aversions: ummm... nothing new here...
I am loving: My new hair cut!  I chopped off about 7-8 inches this weekend!!!  I wanted to freshen up my do!
I miss:  Green Dragon and aTai Chi sushi rolls!!  Ummm... so looking forward to having sushi come April!  
I am looking forward to: Next Monday is our 20 week appointment and full anatomy ultrasound!  Excited to get to see our baby boy again!  Can't wait!
I'm spazzing about: I can't believe it is almost Thanksgiving!  We are so looking forward to spending quality time with family and relaxing.
Best thing about this week: My biggest event of the year at work is this weekend... The 30th Annual Lighting of the Doves, iWOW - International Winter on The Waterway, and the grand opening of The Ice Rink and Donoho's Jewellers Winter Wonderland are all on Saturday... super excited for fabulous weather, huge crowds and a great event!  And for things to calm down at work come December. :)
Milestones: Almost half way there... can't believe it!
Movement: Lots of movement when I get in to bed and in the mornings when I lay on my back.
It's a...: BOY!!!!
Exercise: I just received the work out DVD's I ordered last week... will share how I like them next week!
Diet: Chick fil a chicken biscuit sandwich in the mornings!  YUMM!


19 Weeks!

4 comments:

  1. You are precious! I am so excited for you! Your hair looks great!

    ReplyDelete
  2. Look at that cute bump! :) and your post made this prego want chick fil a ....

    ReplyDelete
  3. HA!! I have been eating Chicken Biscuts from Chick-Fil-A in the mornings too! I want to hear how you like the workout DVD's...I need to start excercising! YAY for being almost half way!!!

    ReplyDelete
  4. Such a cute little bump! I love your hair too! I cut all mine off to! :)

    ReplyDelete