Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, November 20, 2012

20 Week Bump Update!!!


How big is baby this week? The length of a banana!!  And weights about 10.6 ounces and 6.5 inches, head to bottom, in length.
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 11.5 pounds  
Symptoms: Heartburn and indigestion!
Cravings: Pumpkin Pie with cool whip!!!  So excited about Thanksgiving this week!
Food Aversions: ummm... nothing new here...
I am loving: A three day work week!!  So happy to have a 4 day weekend ahead of us!
I miss:  umm nothing new here...
I am looking forward to: Relaxing and eating yummy food on our 4 day Thanksgiving weekend!!!
I'm spazzing about: That we are half way there!  April will be here before we know it!
Best thing about this week: Seeing our sweet baby boy yesterday at our 20 week appointment.  He was so active and moving all over!!!
Milestones: Half way there... can't believe it!
Movement: Little nudges and kickes here and there... every time I tell my hubby he is moving and he puts his hand on my belly our little peanut stops... little stinker!
It's a...: BOY!!!!
Exercise: Walking.
Diet: Ummm nothing new here either...
20 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment