Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Monday, November 26, 2012

Thankful!

So much to be thankful for this Thanksgiving season!  Much has happen over the past year and even more will happen in the next 12 months!  I am first and foremost thankful for my faith.  The Lord has been so good to us and we are so thankful for his amazing blessings.  He has given us wonderful family and friends, jobs and experiences into our lives and we give him all the glory!

Second, I am extremely thankful for my hubby.  His is my perfect match and brings so much joy, laughter, silliness, passion and love into my life.  I cannot wait to start this next chapter together when our baby boy arrives in April... the adventure of parenthood!  Also, he made me a mommy, and made us a family... two things I will forever be thankful for!!!  And I'll add that I'm thankful we have a healthy baby boy on the way too!  So grateful he will be here before we know it!



Third, so thankful for our family and friends.  We have the most supportive, loving, caring family anyone could ever ask for.  And we are so thankful we live so close that we can visit and spend time whenever we would like.  Especially with the arrival of my sweet niece this last summer I became extremely thankful for how close we live to them.  It is so wonderful to see her grow and be apart of her life!  And for our friends... we have the best friends in this world!  Also, we are all multiplying this year so next year will be filled with many fun adventures with lots of babies in the mix!  Cannot wait!!!

The Overbeck Family!

Our sweet niece!

The Ingram Family!

Our thankful list goes on and on... bottom line is that I thank God for all the many blessings in my life.

I hope each and everyone of you take the time and reflect on the many blessings on your life and share them with those you love!

Happy Thanksgiving!

1 comment: