Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, November 6, 2012

18 Weeks!!! Bump update!


How big is baby this week? The size of a Sweet Potato!!  And weights about 6.7 ounces and 5.6 inches, head to bottom, in length.
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 10.5 pounds  
Symptoms: The Bump is definitely showing these days!!!  So excited to finally look prego!
Cravings: Pickles!!!
Food Aversions: ummm... nothing new here...
I am loving: I wore my new prego jeans for the 1st time this weekend!!!  Love my new stretchy pants!
I miss: Sandwiches... Blimpie is one of my favorite sandwich shops and I haven't had a blimpie since July!!  
I am looking forward to: Celebrating a good friend and her baby girl this weekend at her baby shower and having a restful relaxing weekend with my hubby!
I'm spazzing about: Nursery decor.... trying to figure out how to decorate his room... so many choices out there.
Best thing about this week: This past weekend we enjoyed hanging out with friends and going to my 10 year high school class reunion.  We had a great time seeing everyone and catching up!  And tonight or maybe tomorrow finding out how our next president will be!!!  If you have not voted yet... GO VOTE!!
Milestones: Almost half way there... can't believe it!
Movement: A few more each day!!!
It's a...: BOY!!!!
Exercise: Walking and I just ordered some prego workout DVD's... I'll share how they are!
Diet: Pickles have never tasted soooo good!
18 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment