Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, October 30, 2012

17 Weeks Bump Update!


How big is baby this week? The size of an Onion!!  And weights about 5.9 ounces and 5.1 inches, head to bottom, in length.
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 10 pounds - that scales keeps creeping up, but Baby Boy Ingram is getting all the nourishment he needs and I couldn't be happier.  
Symptoms: Heartburn and indigestion... Tums please!!
Cravings: Hubbell & Hudson Bistro french frys!!  YUMM!
Food Aversions: Tomatos still...
I am loving: Celebrating with our friends and family last Saturday at our reveal party!
I miss: No misses this week... I am giving thanks for a healthy pregnancy and healthy baby boy!
I am looking forward to: Let the shopping and room decorating begin!!!
I'm spazzing about: That we know we are having a BOY!  I love being able to call him by his name! (We will share that soon!)
Best thing about this week: This coming Saturday is my 10 Year Class Reunion and I'm excited to see old friends and catch up on life!!!
Milestones: Finding out we are having a baby boy!
Movement: Just a little... no big kicks yet.
It's a...: BOY!!!!
Exercise: Walking
Diet: Umm nothing too exciting here... just normal everyday foods!

17 Weeks!!!

These was taken right after our appointment last week!!!


3 comments:

  1. I totally just teared up at you guys with the ultrasound pictures!! What a miracle. Love you guys! And baby boy, Ingram!

    ReplyDelete
  2. YAYYYYY!!!! So excited for yall!!! :)

    ReplyDelete