Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, October 2, 2012

13 Weeks - Bump Update



How big is baby this week? The size of a Peach!!
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: up 5 lbs to date
Symptoms: Nausea have become less frequent as well as headaches!  YEAH!!  A great sign since we are moving into the 2nd Trimester!
Cravings: Anything salty, crunchy and juicy fruits.
Food Aversions: Anything uncooked... chicken, beef or anything seasoned with too much pepper.
Sleep: Aside from peeing on average once per night, I cant complain too much. 
I am loving: Getting my energy back and not feeling as nauseous. Also, I feel more pregnant and feel like I'm starting to look the part... and not just chubby!
I miss: Not feeling comfortable in pants... I bought a belly band since it is uncomfortable to sit with buttoned pants, and unbuttoned pants fall down... enter the reason for the belly band!
I am looking forward to: A relaxing weekend at home with my hubby!  The last two weekends we have been traveling, so we are looking forward to a weekend home.
I'm spazzing about: Not knowing boy or girl, but we will know in t-minus 3 weeks!!
Best thing about this week: Sharing our exciting news with the world!  We feel so blessed and lucky to have so many people loving, excited and praying for us.
Milestones: End of 1st Trimester, woohoo!
Movement: I have not felt any movements yet...
It's a...: Don't know... will know in 3 weeks!  And I have not intuition. 
Exercise: Walking/cleaning/normal everyday activities.
Diet: Regular food and lots of water!


13 Weeks!

2 comments:

  1. Congratulations!!! Praying for y'all!

    ReplyDelete
  2. So exciting! How many weeks until you make Jay take you shopping at Motherhood Maternity? :D

    ReplyDelete