Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, October 9, 2012

14 Weeks!!!



How big is baby this week? The size of a Lemon!!  And weights about 1 1/2 ounces and 3 1/2 inches, head to bottom, in length.
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 6 lbs to date
Symptoms: Nothing new this week... maybe something new will happen next week!
Cravings: Sonic Chocolate Malts.
Food Aversions: Anything sour
I am loving: We picked out the nursery furniture this last weekend, and I just LOVE it.  Babies 1st Furniture is moving locations and they are having a fabulous clearance sale so we just couldn't pass it up!  I'll share photos in a post later this week.
I miss: Sushi!  Chi is one of our favorite sushi restaurants and we have not been in so long... I look forward to having a Green Dragon roll in 26 weeks!
I am looking forward to: In 2 weeks we find out boy or girl!  We are so excited... I'm sure the night before I'll feel like it's the 1st day of school and won't be able to sleep a wink!  PINK or BLUE??  Can't wait!
I'm spazzing about: I have felt a few "flutters" and I can't wait to feel more and some kicks!
Best thing about this week: Seeing wonderful friends!  Tonight I got to see one of my best high school friends and tomorrow I get to have lunch with another best friend from childhood!
Milestones: Feeling a few flutters!
Movement: Yes, a few flutters; it usually happens in the evenings when I'm laying on my back.
It's a...: Don't know... will know in 2 weeks!  I've been having dreams we are having a boy, so I don't know if the means something...
Exercise: Trying to walk at least every other evening... and especially since the weather has been really nice lately.
Diet: Nothing new... Blueberry Muffins our my choice for breakfast!

14 weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment