Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Monday, October 29, 2012

Our Reveal Party!

On Saturday we celebrated with our closest friends and family and revealed baby BOY Ingram is on the way!!  My sister and her hubby hosted the party and it was just fabulous... she pulled out all the stops and made the event so special and memorable for us.  The decorations, food, drinks and desserts were thought out and so perfect for the occasion.

Here are a few photos of our special day!













Our wonderful friends and family!!!  It was a pretty split crowd... 


Time to cute the cake!!!


Technology is so wonderful!!!  We were able to face-time with my grandparents who live in Maryland and my dad that was home sick with bronchitis.

It's BLUE!!! 


My dad via face-time!


My grandparents via face-time!

BLUE!!!
  
Six prego ladies!!!  From left to right...
Megan - 10 weeks, Dana- 14 weeks, me- 16 weeks, Michelle- 22 weeks, Jessica- 29 weeks and Sarah- 37 weeks.




1 comment: