Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Monday, October 22, 2012

Boy or Girl?

What is Baby Ingram going to be?

A friend of mine blogged these Old Wives tales a few weeks ago before her ultrasound so I stole the idea and wanted to share my results!


Carrying high or low: Low = BOY!

Mothers Face: No weight gain in my face = BOY!

Morning sickness: They say that little girls make their mama's sick and I have certainly been sick which I indicates GIRL!

Cold Feet: My feet are colder than they were before pregnancy = BOY!

Soft or dry skin? Mine has been extremely dry which indicates BOY!

Have you felt glowing or less than beautiful and had lots of breakouts? I have had no breakouts whatsoever but I normally have very clear skin so I don't know how to take this one! But little girls are supposed to cause breakouts so... BOY!

Pillow Direction: This is a really funny one... my pillow faces north when I sleep so...  BOY!

Heartbeat indicator: Our first ultrasound the heard beat was under 140 which = BOY... but the second was above 140 which = GIRL! So no telling on this one...

Pendulum test: I did this quite a few times and it always says BOY!

Dreams- Some people say whatever you dream about is what you are having. I have had quite a few boy dreams so BOY!

Age/number game: My age at time of conception, 28, and the number of the month we conceived, July = 7; add them together and the sum is 35, which is odd = GIRL!

My guess is BOY... But my hubbies guess is GIRL... What is your guess??? Be sure to vote in the poll on the left side of the blog before Saturday when we will make the BIG announcement!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment