Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Sunday, May 12, 2013

Happy Mother's Day!

Today I celebrated my very first Mother's Day and it was just perfect... we didn't do anything out of the ordinary or over the top, but spent it with those I love most in this world... family!  

It is amazing how becoming a mother has changed this day... but today I had a brand new appreciation for my mother, grandmothers, and all other mothers in this world!  Women are very special people and being a mom has opened my eyes to a new perspective of selflessness, sacrifices, joy and unconditional love.  So I thought it fitting to thank two of my favorite mothers!



Mom, I want to thank you for always being my biggest fan and cheerleader.  You have ALWAYS believed in me and encouraged me everyday.  Your love, kindness, strength, passion, wisdom, gentleness, and love have taught me to be the person, daughter, sister, wife, friend and now mom I am today.  Words can't thank you enough for everything you have done and given me over the last 29 years.  As we heard in church today... My prayer is to be twice the women, daughter, wife, sister, friend and mom you are!  I love you with all my heart and am so blessed to have you as my mom and Benjamin's Nana!


Jennifer, first of all Happy 1st Mother's Day to you!  Sometimes it is hard for me to believe we are both mothers!  Where did the time go and when did we all of a sudden become adults!!  Anyways... I want you to know that I wouldn't want anyone else next to me on this journey into motherhood than you.  You have been so amazing and so much more than just my sister.  You are my best friend, confidant, sound voice of advice, go to for all things baby and all things life!  Your "here to the rescue" spirit and ALWAYS helpful attitude have been a saving grace these last 4 weeks and I can't thank you enough.  I am so blessed that we live so close and have babies so close in age... I am so excited about the future and look forward to many memories together!  Love you so much!

I hope each of you had a wonderful day celebrating the women and mom's in your life!  Much love!


No comments:

Post a Comment