Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Friday, May 31, 2013

One Month Favorites


These are a few of our "favorite" baby items we used Ben's 1st Month!
(Better late than never... right!)

(from top left to bottom right)
1. Baby K'tan - The perfect baby carrier for around the house or indoors... especially during these hot spring and summer months.  I did use it for a couple walks but now that it is getting warm I only use it inside.  It is cozy and Ben loves to snuggle in it when he wants to be held!
2. Puj Baby Tub - We have loved this tub!  It fits perfect in any sink and makes bath time fun and easy... and no back  pain or strain.  Ben has loved it too and really enjoys bath time!
3. Sleep Sheep - This is a MUST have for Benjamin... he loves the rain setting and it is a must for him to get into a deep sleep.  They have the sleep sheep in a travel size too... we have 2 of them!
4. Itzbeen - The perfect tracker for all things baby!  We used it to track time in-between diaper changes, feedings, sleep, and pumping!  This has been a life saver since I can't even remember what I did yesterday!
5. Momaroo - This compact swing like seat has been a much loved baby item for us!  You can recline or sit the seat up to suite babies needs and mood!  And it has a built in sound machine with Ben's favorite... rain!
6. Bouncy Seat - Without this little gem I would never have the ability to take a shower.  It is the perfect size for the bathroom and keeps baby entertained so momma can get a few things done!
7. Dreft Spray and Wash - This is another MUST have for all mothers.  Spit up, spills, and diaper explosions are very common and this must have keeps all things stain free.  Even if you don't have time to wash the soiled item right then... just spray it generously and then put it in the wash when you have a full load.
8. Summer Infant Swaddle Me - Ben LOVES to be swaddled and this is another sleep must have!  I believe we have 5 of them, thanks to a dear friend!  That is how much we love this item!
9. Hands free Medela double pumping bra - Another must have for the multitasking mom!  I don't know what I would do if I didn't have my hands free during pumping.  Another big must have!
10. Symphony Medela pump (rented from hospital) - This one has been a must have for us... I know most people purchase their own pump, but we opted to rent one from the hospital.  Since I wasn't sure how long I would be pumping for this was the best deal for us... and it is the industrial strength one... so it takes less time to pump.  I'll take all the extra minutes I can get these days!
11. Double pumping medela set and bottles - Again... just like the pump the double pumping set lets you pump both boobs at once... another time saving tool!  And the bottles attach right to the pump and they are very easy to clean!  We have 5 sets so it makes washing much more manageable when you only have to wash twice a day.  And the bottles have been great for Ben.  When we started bottle feeding we used the Calma nipples then switched to the regular slow flow and he has done great with both.

Again sorry this is super late... I promise I'll have our 2nd month favorites up in a more timely manner!

Happy Friday!

No comments:

Post a Comment