Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, October 16, 2012

15 Weeks!!

How big is baby this week? The size of an Orange!!  And weights about 2 1/2 ounces and 4 inches, head to bottom, in length.
Due Date: April 9th, 2013 - 25 weeks to go!!!
Weight Gain: 7 lbs to date
Symptoms: Headaches, headaches and more headaches!
Cravings: Saturday was my first HAVE to HAVE craving... Ground Sirloin Nachos from Yucatan Taco Stand!  YUMM!
Food Aversions: Tomatos... weird right! 
I am loving: I have felt more flutters this week.  I've read that some have described the feeling like popcorn pops in your tummy and I totally agree!  Can't wait for more and stronger kicks!
I miss: A good cold beer!  I'm not a big beer drinker, but a cold Corona Light with a Lime sounds really good these days.
I am looking forward to: In 1 week we find out boy or girl!  EEEK!  I added a gender poll on the left column of our blog... make sure you cast your vote!
I'm spazzing about: Picking out baby decor and bedding!  There are just so many beautiful choices and ideas out there!  Where do you begin?!  I know... wait till we we know boy or girl... haha good idea right! :)
Best thing about this week: Celebrating a wonderful man, husband and father.  One of my best friends father passed away and their family set up an endowment and scholarship fund in his name.  Last week friends and family gathered together to celebrate his life and the giving of the first scholarship.
Milestones: 2 1/2 weeks free from tossing my cookies!!  This is a wonderful milestone!!
Movement: Yes, a few flutters and popcorn like "kicks".
It's a...: Not yet... will know in 1 week!!  And reveal it to the world next Saturday evening!
Exercise: Trying to walk a few times a week... and especially since the weather has been really nice lately.
Diet: Nothing new to report on this week.


15 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment