Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, November 27, 2012

21 Week Bump Update!

How big is baby this week? The length of a papaya!!  And weights about 12.7 ounces and 10.5 inches, head to bottom, in length.
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 10 pounds... I actually lost 1.5 pounds this last week.
Symptoms: Heartburn!  Tums are a daily necessity these days!  Happy they do the trick!
Cravings: Chocolate Milk!!! 
Food Aversions: Anything too spicy... I will pay for it later with major heartburn!
I am loving: That my hubby finally felt baby boy kick and multiple times!!!
I miss:  A cold beer!
I am looking forward to: Celebrating a friends wedding this weekend and seeing great friends!!!
I'm spazzing about: How much baby boy is moving and kicking!  This by far is my favorite part so far!!!
Best thing about this week: Celebrating Thanksgiving with family in Dallas this last weekend.  It was wonderful having 4 days to relax, eat, watch football and not have a schedule to follow!  The perfect weekend!
Milestones: Daddy feeling lots of kicks!!!  Maybe baby boy will be a soccer player like his daddy!!
Movement: Lots of kicks!!  I have read hiccups are on the way... excited to see how they feel!
It's a...: BOY!!!!
Exercise: No exercise for me this week.
Diet: Lots of pumpkin pie and cool whip for me this last week!  YUMM it was sooo good!!!
21 Weeks!

Weekly belly photos from 5 weeks - 21 weeks!!  
Watch the belly grow!!!

3 comments:

  1. You look great....love all your bump pictures! I had intentions of taking a picture each week too but that has not exactly happened :) I am still having heartburn too but my doctor put me on Protonix and it really works.

    ReplyDelete
  2. bump is so cute! as is your new haircut!

    ReplyDelete