Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Monday, May 16, 2011

Baby Shower Peep Wreath!

I have received a few request about how I made the Peep Wreath for Dana & Ryan's baby shower a few weeks back... so here it is...

First of all this was not an original idea... I was searching for fun decor ideas for baby showers and came across this... http://www.gerberadesigns.com/triedandtrue/?p=310.

Below is my tale of this fun crafty project!

First I started with a straw 12" wreath from Hobby Lobby and wrapped it in white tulle. This kept the straw from falling off the wreath and making a big mess.


Second... open all of your Peeps packages and separate the chicks for easy application onto the wreath.


Next... plug in your glue gun and go to town. There was no method to laying out the peeps on the wreath for me... just random application and fun!


All done!


I added a bow and a "Welcome... come on in" card and all finished!

No comments:

Post a Comment