Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Sunday, May 8, 2011

Happy Mother's Day!


This past weekend my sister, mom and I enjoyed a fun 24 hour road trip to San Marcos for a retail adventure... if you have never been to the Outlet Mall in San Marcos you have to go... they have everything you could ever want; from Pottery Barn/William Sonoma to Gucci and Fendi to Old Navy and Jcrew!

We left Friday after work and came back Saturday evening. It was a quick trip but we enjoyed ever minute! Friday we had dinner at the Gristmill in Gruene, TX and it was really good! Then enjoyed Cracker Barrel on Saturday before we drove home... nothing is better than shopping, eating really good food and hanging out with two of my favorite people!

It was a great weekend and the perfect way to celebrate Mother's Day. I look forward to many more trips just like this one!

Mom, I am so grateful for your constant love and devotion to our family. I am so blessed that God chose me to be one of your daughters! Thank you for the daily example you show me... I love you very much! Happy Mother's Day!

No comments:

Post a Comment