Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, August 30, 2011

Weekend in Dallas!

This past weekend Jay and I headed up to Dallas for a wonderful weekend with Jay's family. Jessica and Spencer, Jay's sister and her husband, were in town for a wedding and we were so happy to see them... We hadn't seen Jessica since our crawfish boil and Spencer since our wedding... it was long overdue and we had a blast!

We drove up to Dallas on Thursday after work and enjoyed an evening on the patio with Jay's parents. Then Friday, Jay and Darrell played a little golf while I met one of my dearest and oldest friends, Morgan, for a great lunch and lots of girl talk! Then Friday evening Jay and I got together with two of his best and oldest friends and their sweet wife's for dinner. Nick and Tami are prego and expecting their sweet baby boy in December! We are so excited for them and can't wait to meet baby Ethan over Christmas!!!

The rest of the weekend was spent relaxing, watching movies, eating... all things inside... since it was 110 degrees!!! I have never ever been so hot!

Also, on Saturday we went and saw "The Help"! It was sooooo good... I enjoyed every minute and I can't say that I remember the last movie I saw in the theatre I said that about. I started the book, but couldn't wait till I finished to see the movie, but I hear the book is even better! So I will continue reading and let you know. If you haven't seen the movie it is a MUST SEE!!!

the-help.jpg


These photos are both better than a thousand words!!! Don't you want to go out and see the movie and read the book now???!!! This movie is defiantly one I will own!


the-help.jpg


the-help-opinion.jpg


I only took 2 photos this weekend, but better some than none. :)

My wonderful lunch date Morgan!

At dinner with our wonderful friends Scott & Karla, Nick & Tami (+ baby Ethan.)

Sadly I didn't take any photos of all 6 of us together... so this one is from our wedding.

Happy Tuesday!

No comments:

Post a Comment