Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Sunday, April 8, 2012

Happy Easter

Therefore, if anyone is in Christ, he is a new creation.  The old has passed away; behold, the new has come.  -2 Corinthians 5:17

We had a wonderful weekend celebrating the resurrection of Jesus Christ and watching Bubba Watson win his first major!!!  Friday, Jennifer, Mom and I spent the day shopping for baby Mathewson's nursery!  She is one LOVED little girl and her room is going to be perfect!  Then Saturday, Jay and I enjoyed a fun filled day downtown at the William's "Saturday at the Masters" party and then dinner and dessert in the Heights with Brad and Skyler (I took my camera, but didn't take a photo of the four of us... bummer.)  And today, we enjoyed a great Easter church service, lunch with the family at Brio, then an afternoon watching the Masters at my parents!  What a great finish and win for Bubba!

It was the perfect three day weekend... back to the office tomorrow!


I made a cake perfect for the occasion!

High school besties!!!


The fabulous hosts!

Happy Easter!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment