Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Wednesday, April 18, 2012

Happy Birthday Dad!

Yesterday was my dad's birthday so this post is dedicated to him!

He is absolutely the best dad on earth.  Some of my earliest memories are with him on the golf course... he taught me everything I know, on and off the course!  I am so blessed to have him as my dad; the older I get the more I appreciate the things both of my parents did for my sister and I when we were growing up.  And specifically thankful for my dad for always being there for us.  I can't remember a golf tournament, school event, evening dinner, or special occasion that he wasn't present!  Yes, I know... I have the best dad ever!


What Makes a Dad
by Anonymous

God took the strength of a mountain,
The majesty of a tree,
The warmth of a summer sun,
The calm of a quiet sea,

The generous soul of nature,
The comforting arm of night,
The wisdom of the ages,
The power of the eagle's flight,

The joy of a morning in spring,
The faith of a mustard seed,
The patience of eternity,
The depth of a family needs,

Then God combined these qualities,
When there was nothing more to add,
He knew His masterpiece was complete,
And so, He called it ... Dad






















Happy Birthday Dad!!!  Love you very much!!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment