Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, March 5, 2013

35 Weeks and 35 Days remain!!!

How big is Benjamin this week? Ben is the size of a coconut!  He weights about 4.2-5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches.
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 22 pounds!!! 
Symptoms:  Super clumsy this past week... not sure what it is but I can't tell you how many drinks I have spilled.  One time I dropped an entire drink in my lap at the movie theatre... during the movie... in the dark... and had super wet pants/shirt the rest of the movie... I did excuse myself to the bathroom and stood under the hand dryer for a little bit, but I didn't want to miss out on the movie so I decided to just deal with it.   Also, last week I found out I have Shingles... super painful and uncomfortable but relieved to know that there is no risk to Benjamin and also thankful that it was caught in the early stages so treatment/recovery shouldn't be to bad... at least that is what they tell me! :)
Cravings:  It is girl scott season which means one thing... Thin Mints!!!
Food Aversions:  Popcorn... or the smell of popcorn... Hubby had some at the movies the other day and it just smelled terrible... 
I am loving:  One of my best friends had her sweet baby boy this last Friday!  He is perfect and I can't wait to meet him in a few weeks!!!  I just know that Ben and George will be best buddies and look forward to watching them grow up together!
I miss:  Seeing my sweet niece!  Since I have shingles I've been staying away from babies/children just to be on the safe side... I should be good to go next week!!
I am looking forward to:  My shingles clearing up soon!  I have been told that I have made great progress which makes me super happy, but I can't wait for the pain and the little bumps to be GONE!
I'm spazzing about:  We took our maternity photos this weekend and I am super excited to see them!   It was the most perfect day and look forward to seeing them soon!  Below is one photo our photographer posted as a "preview!"
Best thing about this week:  So many great things are happening this week... today I celebrated my 5 year anniversary working for The Woodlands Township, tomorrow and Thursday we will celebrate with friends, co-workers, and work colleagues with two fabulous showers, Friday my hubby and I have a special date night planned, we have a maid starting this week, and Saturday is the Chris Tomlin concert!!! 
Milestones:  Ben's hearing is now fully developed and he responds best to high-pitched noises!  And I just have to say it again... 35 Weeks... and only 35 Days till D-Day!!
Movement:  Yes, and I'm starting to pick up on Ben's sleeping patterns... I'm sure they will change and that is ok!
It's a...: BOY!!!!  Benjamin Lawrence Ingram!!!
Exercise:  Nope.
Diet:  Lots of grapes and apples!  YUMM!!!  
35 Weeks!

Preview from our maternity photos!
Photos taken by Melissa Pickens!

No comments:

Post a Comment