Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, March 26, 2013

38 Weeks! Only 2 weeks left!

How big is Benjamin this week? Ben is the size of a Pumpkin!  He weights about 6.2-9.2 pounds and measures about 18.9 to 20.9 inches.  At our dr. appointment today our doc estimated Ben to be between 7.5 and 8.5 pounds at delivery!!!
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 25 pounds and still growing!!
Symptoms:  Braxton Hicks contractions... but sleeping well and feeling great! 
Cravings:  Sweet Tea!!!  
Food Aversions:  Ummm  can't think of anything here this week...
I am loving:  Super happy it is a 4 day week!!!  Looking forward to a nice relaxing 3 day weekend and celebrating Easter with my family!
I miss:  A nice cold beer with a lime!
I am looking forward to:  Friday!  Hubby and I both have off for Good Friday and we are going to relax and enjoy the day off together before baby arrives!   
I'm spazzing about:  We only have one last thing to do on our check list before Ben arrives... install the car seat... and we plan to do that this week!!!  EEEK we are ready for go time!!!  Also, we set up a fun "Prediction Poll" for Benjamin's birthdate, weight, length, time, etc.... so we invite you to participate and join in the fun as we wait!  This is the link!
Best thing about this week:  We had a great 38 week dr. appointment today and Ben has dropped and his head is low!!  One step closer to D-Day!!!
Milestones:  Ben has a firm grasp, which we will soon be able to test when we hold his hand for the first time!  His organs have matured and are ready for life outside the womb!
Movement:  Yes... and I'm starting to notice his awake/sleep times more and more!  He is a great sleeper through most of the night... only wakes up when I get up and use the bathroom... which is only once so let's just hope that continues!  I can dream right!
It's a...: BOY!!!!  Benjamin Lawrence Ingram!!!
Exercise:  Not really.  But I'm going to start sitting on an exercise ball... not exactly sure what it does... but I hear it is good!
Diet:  Loving carrots these days! Cooked and uncooked!  YUMM!

38 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment