Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, March 12, 2013

36 Weeks!!!

How big is Benjamin this week? Ben is the size of a honeydew!  He weights about 4.2-5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches.
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 24 pounds!
Symptoms:  Braxton hicks contraction... I thought I have had a few before, but nothing like this weekend... not sure if it was because we were busy Saturday and had a full day or because we are getting closer and closer to D-Day...
Cravings:  I have been wanting Marble Slab for a few days... maybe this week we will go and get a little treat!
Food Aversions:  Umm can't think of anything here this week...
I am loving:  How productive we were this last weekend!  Finished all the little things in Ben's room, organized everything and started laundry... I think we are now ready for baby Benjamin to arrive!!!
I miss:  Not missing anything this week...
I am looking forward to:  Next week I hope to meet sweet baby George!
I'm spazzing about:  Super excited we made HUGE progress in preparing for Ben this weekend... made our final purchases, started the loads and loads of laundry and organized his room with all his many goodies from our showers!  All is ready and waiting now!!!
Best thing about this week:  Ben's nursery is officially complete!  Will post photos tomorrow!
Milestones:  Ben's skin is getting smooth and soft and his gums are rigid.  His liver and kidneys are in working order and circulation and immune systems are basically good to go!
Movement:  Yes, the other day we played a little game with Ben... got out a flash light and watched him react to the light... it was so fun to watch him kick and move!!!
It's a...: BOY!!!!  Benjamin Lawrence Ingram!!!
Exercise:  No... but with the weather so nice these day I plan to start walking.
Diet:    Chocolate Milk!  I have never been much of a milk drinker but lately chocolate milk seem to hit the spot just right!!
36 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment