Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, June 25, 2013

Baby Benjamin: 11 Weeks!


Weight: Not sure... but thinking 13+.

Health: Stuffy nose is all cleared up!  Hoping it stays away for a long time!
Sleep: Still the same... but has started to go to bed a little bit earlier... which is nice.  I think it is because he is awake for longer times during the day!  We will take it!  7-8 hours of sleep a night is excellent in my book!!
 Social:  Grandma and Grandpa Ingram came to visit this last weekend and they said he is the most expressive baby they have ever seen!  I'm sure they are quite bias but he is very alert and has so many expressions to share!  He loves laying on your lap and "talking" and smiling!  He is starting to share more and more baby laughs!
Diet: Mom's Milk... we were doing one formula bottle a day, but haven't for the past week... We ran out and I kept forgetting to buy it when we went to the store... and now that we have it we just need to get back in to the routine of giving it to him for his lunch feeding... will work on incorporating that back in to his schedule this week.

Clothes: 0-3 Month clothes and size 2 diapers!  I have found that Ralph Lauren runs a little small, Baby Gap runs a little wide and short, and Carters runs slim and long... so Baby Gap doesn't fit as well as I would like... Carters is ok and Ralph Lauren is my favorite.  I have already started buying 6 and 9 month clothes!

Baby Gear Loves:  This isn't an exciting baby item, but it has defiantly been a life savor for us... the Babies R'US Changing Pad Liners!  We put them on top of Ben's changing pad in case of a blowout, surprise pooper or pee!  And let me tell you how often that happens!  It is easy to just remove the liner, spray and wash without having to change the entire changing pad!  A must have for the Ingram family!
Crying: We have learned the hard way "overstimulation and over exhaustion" is TERRIBLE!  And Ben has a super hard time relaxing and going to sleep once he hits that point.

Likes:  Has enjoyed looking at himself in the mirror on his play mat!  I'd love to know what his is thinking when he sees himself!  Also, he really loves to sit up and stand up, with a little help of course.  He gets a super cute grin on his face and thinks he is just soooo big!


 Postpartum:  Feeling good!  Big week... preparing for our adventure to Maryland!  I'm committing to go walking every day till we leave so try and loses these last few pounds before we hit the beach!  But if not, I'm still pleased with my post baby body... I have to remember I just had a baby 11 weeks ago!  It doesn't happen overnight!  Also, this weekend I ventured out for a little Momma's Night out and had a blast!!!  We had dinner then enjoyed a painting class!  I'd say it was quite successful!
Milestones:  Starting to sit up with little assistance and stands up just holding your fingers!  Ben has also started laughing and talking a lot more throughout the day!  He also has started bringing his feet up and discovering them more and more every day!  Grandma and Grandpa Ingram think he has a strong right kick that is perfect for a corner kick goal!  A little soccer star in the making!!!  Also, my sister and I took both kids on a shopping adventure last Friday and it was a great success!  Both babies did excellent and I even practiced pumping in the car!

No comments:

Post a Comment