Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Thursday, June 6, 2013

New Mom Necessities!

Being a new mom there are a few things that have been extremely helpful over the last 8 weeks and I wanted to share them with you in hopes they might help you in your journey into motherhood.
Belly Bandit, Bamboo - This little must have was a life savor for me the few weeks after delivery.  It helped support my back and easy back pain/back spasms I had from my epidural.  They also say it helps flatten your tummy... which was an added benefit!  I didn't wear it all the time, but definitely recommend it to help with back support!
Gap Breath Workout clothes - Now that we have started walking in the mornings I needed a few new workout outfits... and these are super cute and comfortable.  I'd live in these pants all the time if I could!
Gap PJ's - This is just a little something to make you feel cute and they are super soft and comfy.  Also, very easy access for nursing/pumping.
Smart phone wallet - This amazing accessories is my new purse!  Since I now carry a large diaper bag with all Ben's must haves... I use this wallet and it even has a special pouch for my phone!  So when I don't have the diaper bag I can just carry this wallet and have everything I need!
My Fit Foods - Since I'm breast-feeding I have to keep my caloric intake up and cannot miss any meals... they say breast-feeding moms should have 1800 calories a day... and with little time to make meals, My Fit Foods has been a must have for me.  With yummy meal options it is my go to for breakfast and lunch.  I pick them up on Mondays for the week and pop them in the microwave for 1-2 minutes and I have a healthy hot meal!

What are your "New Mommy Necessities?"

1 comment:

  1. I have the same wallet (diff pattern) and agree it is perfect and easy to throw in the diaper bag or take by itself! Also love that my phone fits! My Fit Foods are a great idea!

    ReplyDelete