Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, August 20, 2013

Baby Benjamin: 19 Weeks!

Weight: Yesterday he weighted in at 16 lbs 8 oz... so lost an ounce this last week. 
Health: Our little man had a rash yesterday so we took him to the Dr. and they said it is a virus.  Nothing we could do just let it run its course and keep an eye on him and his temperature.  No temperature, but he just isn't himself.  Hoping he kicks this virus soon and is back to his normal self.
Sleep: Sunday night was the worst night yet... He just couldn't get comfortable in his bed so he ended up sleeping in his momaroo!  But thankfully he slept 11 hours last night and we are hopeful he is feeling better and will go back to his good sleeping routine!
 Social: This week my hubby's mom is in town taking care of Ben and they are having a great time playing and having fun!

Diet: Momma's Milk!
Clothes: 3-6 months and size 3 diapers and size 3 night time diapers.
Baby Gear Loves: Love the little taggie toys  He loves the stand up mirror Tag n' Smile Plushie Mirror!
Crying: Since he hasn't been feeling well the last few days he has been a little fussy... I think he is feeling a little better each day!
LOVES: Ben loves to smile!!
Postpartum:  Saturday night hubs and I attended the Chairmans Ball and enjoyed getting all dressed up for an evening out!  Also, I'm still pumping and started eating "Lactation Cookies" a friend of mine made (and is selling) in hopes to drop a pumping but keep my supply the same... not sure if it will work, but I'm going to try.  If you are nursing/pumping and are interested in the cookies let me know and I'll pass on the information to you.  I had my first cookie yesterday so I'll keep you all posted on how it has effected my supply.
Milestones:  First sickness and rash this week... very sad to see him not feeling well.

No comments:

Post a Comment