Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, August 13, 2013

Baby Benjamin: 18 Weeks!

Weight: Yesterday he weighted in at 16# 9.5 oz!

Health: At his 4 month dr. appointment yesterday Ben received a great report of health!  Growing big and strong!  80% for weight and 85% for height... 26 inches long!
Sleep: Still doing really well!  Last week he started this new thing... he would wake up around 7ish then talk and babble for 10 min or so... then go back to sleep till 7:45-8ish!  We loved watching him in the monitor and listening to his sweet talking sounds!  He did have one bad night last week when our air conditioner decided to go out on us... so we stayed at my sisters for the night... but now he is back to his good sleeping and we are very happy!  And last night he slept 12 hours... I had to wake him up so we wouldn't be late.  I hate waking him up!  He is so peaceful when he is sleeping!
 Social: Ben is still very generous with his smiles and laughs, but has started to fuss some when he is held by unfamiliar people... he does warm up to them, but it takes a little time.
Diet: Proudly serving Momma's Milk!
Clothes: 3-6 months and size 2 diapers and size 3 night time diapers.
Baby Gear Loves: Anything he can grab and put in his mouth... including blankets!
Crying: He typically only cries when he is tired and or hungry.  But now has started to fuss when new people hold him... not sure if he is experiencing separation anxiety already... sure hope not.
LOVES: Ben loves to laugh!  And we LOVE to hear it!
Postpartum:  I have to brag a little bit... I'm officially under my pre prego weight!!!  I wasn't sure if I would ever get there, but I'm super excited I am!  I have also noticed I am starting to lose some hair... not fun, but I knew it was coming!
Milestones:  Ben continues to roll over and grab and play with his toys!  He also loves to put everything in his mouth!  I know I have been saying this for a while now... but I think teeth are in our near future!

1 comment:

  1. He is getting so big!! And so handsome! Hope to see you guys soon!!

    ReplyDelete