Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Monday, October 24, 2011

Mellow Mondays!

So I have been following numerous blogs that do fun theme posts on certain days of the week... so I thought I'll take a shot at it!  Here is my game plan... Mellow Mondays, Wordless Wednesdays and  every now and again Fashion Friday!  I know you all are super excited to get this new fun blogging started so here goes nothing!

Mellow Mondays!
The past few weeks have been quite busy for the Ingram family so we were blessed this weekend with few things to do on our list... Friday, we finally received our long awaited living room furniture we ordered back in July; Saturday was filled with a good ole garage sale, Kids in The Kitchen event (I'm on this committee for Junior League), a baby shower and dinner out with friends; Sunday - church, lunch and lots of laying on our new sofa!  It was a fantastic weekend.  But now it is Monday... back to work and back to the office!

In other news I believe "fall" is officially here... well as much as it can be for Texas.  It is still in the 70's during the day... maybe even 80's but down in the 60's at night!  That is a HUGE upgrade for weather than we have had the past few months.  I have officially switched our my summer cloths for my fall/winter wardrobe which is very exciting since I haven't worn any of them since February!  It is almost like a new closet.

And as I write this post, I'm lounging on our new sofa (I'll do a separate post with photo and the full story soon) watching the exciting Texas Rangers fight it out with the St. Louis Cardinals in the World Series... come on Rangers!!!!  We believe!!!!

Well, I hope you all had a mellow Monday like we have had!  Enjoy your Monday evening and goooo Rangers!



On hearing this, Jesus said to them, "It is not the healthy who need a doctor, but the sick.  I have not come to call the righteous, but sinners."  Mark 2:17


No comments:

Post a Comment