Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, January 17, 2012

My Bachelor thoughts...

So... I'm not sure I'm totally hooked on this season.  But it is like a train wreck that you just can't stop watching!  If you are watching I'm sure you totally understand what I'm talking about.


I have been sick that last few days with a terrible cold/flu so I have had too much time on my hands to read the ridiculous blogs on Ben the Bachelor... I know, silly, but totally entertaining!


And after yesterdays episode I have decided that I'm rooting for LOVE this season... I don't think Ben will choose one of my top favs, but I do hope whomever he chooses that they find love.


If you missed yesterdays episode let me recap for you....  here are the top moments of the night!


1. Great one on one date with Lindzi C.  (she is one of my favs.)
2. Crazy unreal group date skiing down a closed street in San Francisco (who goings skiing in a bikini... ridiculous!!!)
3. The reappearance of Shawntel at the cocktail party... come one... I think they are just trying to create more drama!  Totally unneeded.
4. The fainting of Erika during the rose ceremony... Well since they make the ladies stay up till wee hours in the morning, drinking, and high emotional stress... what else do they expect!  
5. Finally the elimination of Erika, Jaclyn, Shawntel and Brittany (She left after the group date)




Anyways... I think this will be my last post on Bachelor Ben...  Nothing else to say about this crazy season!

No comments:

Post a Comment