Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Monday, January 2, 2012

My Bachelor Top Picks

It is Bachelor Time!!!!  Get excited!!! After watching the show tonight I thought it would be fun to blog about my top picks and thoughts on the show... and I would love to hear feedback from you all as well!


So... here are my top 5 picks!!!

1. ***
Lindzi C. - Business Development Manager who lives in Washington 
(Gal that rode in on the horse and received the 1st impression rose)


2.
Brittney - Medical Sales Rep from Colorado
(Gal that brought her Grandmother)

3. 
Jenna - NYC Blogger
(even after her very emotional 1st night... I believe she will calm down and get her head on straight... at least I'm hoping for the best for her!)

4. 
Kacie - Administrative Assistant from Tennessee
(Girl with my favorite dress - the strapless/short sparkly one)
  
5. 
Nicki - Dental Hygienist from Texas
(Gal that is divorced)

So.... who are your top picks?  What do you think of Ben?  How do you think the season is going to go?

And I have to comment on the preview of the season... WOW... there is going to be a lot of DRAMA!  I will say that I heard an interview of Ben a few weeks ago and he said it ended very differently than he expected... not sure what that means, but I am hooked!  I will be on my sofa every Monday evening watching the drama unfold... I know call me a sucker and hopeless romantic, but it is a tradition I just can't seem to get away from!  Hope you all will join me in the craziness this Bachelor season will deliver!

***My favorite gal... I think she will go all the way!!!!

More Bachelor babble next week!!!  Happy Monday!

No comments:

Post a Comment