Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Monday, January 2, 2012

2011 Year in Review

2011 was filled with many first.  Here is a quick recap of our 2011 adventure!

We celebrated Mommom's birthday!

Celebrated Jennifer at one of her bridal showers!

My big sister got married!!!!


We hosted our 1st Annual Ingram Crawfish Boil!

Enjoyed a girls shopping trip to San Marcos.

I caught my first fish!!!

Celebrated Poppop's birthday in Maryland.

I rode on my first scooter!!!

Enjoyed a relaxing vaca in South Padre with The Ingrams.



Corny Dogs and beer at the Texas State Fair... doesn't get better than that!

I attended my 1st Aggie game at Kyle Field!

Our trip to the Grand Canyon!

Celebrated Thanksgiving with the Overbeck family!

Sent out our first Ingram Family Christmas Card!

Hosted our Annual Christmas Ornament Exchange Party!!!

Celebrated our One Year Anniversary!

Enjoyed Christmas with The Ingram Family in Dallas.

Celebrated Jay's 29th Birthday in Dallas!!

Enjoyed family time with the Overbeck side over Christmas!

Rooted on the Aggies at the Texas Bowl and were thrilled with their win!

We definitely enjoyed a fun filled and wonderful year and look forward to the many things to come in 2012!!!  

We wish you a wonderful and fantastic 2012!  Happy New years!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment