Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Monday, March 29, 2010

Calling all Shoppers!

News Flash... if you haven't heard Swoozies, the wonderful paper and specialty store, is going out of business... this was a complete new flash to me being we ordered our wedding invitations there last month. So when I heard the news I quickly called the store to find out what the status was on my order and if it was still going to be fulfilled... and the answer was, "Come in today, with your receipt, and we will give you a full refund, but it has to be today because the liquidators are coming tomorrow." So I ran home and went strait to the store for my full refund.

We are totally bummed out that we now have to go back through the process of searching and finding the "right/perfect" invitation. Well it is now back to the drawing board! If you have any suggestions on where to look please let me know. We are listening to all options.

Happy Monday.

1 comment:

  1. Bummer! Hope you find new invitations soon... wish I could help but we (well, my mom really) just printed ours from the computer.

    ReplyDelete