Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Friday, February 15, 2013

32 Weeks!

How big is Benjamin this week? The size of an!!  At 15.2-16.7 inches and 2.5-3.8 pounds!  (But our sweet baby boy is measuring 4 lbs. 10 oz already!  We have a big baby on the way!!!)
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 20 pounds!!!
Symptoms: No major symptoms this week!!  Sleeping much better the last few nights and heartburn has gone down!
Cravings:  Hubbell and Hudson's Southwest Chicken wrap!!! YUMM!!!
Food Aversions:  Anything too spicy because it causes heartburn... not worth it!
I am loving:  The rocker/chair was delivered last week and Benjamin's room is almost finished!  Two more things to go then I'll share photos!!!  LOVE how everything turned out!
I miss:  Not missing anything this week.
I am looking forward to: This weekend is my first shower and I am so excited to see friends and family all in one place!  We are so blessed and look forward to to celebrating with everyone!!
I'm spazzing about:  This week we have seriously begun the search for childcare... it is extremely overwhelming, but we know know that when we find the right place we will knot is and have faith we will find that place and soon!!! 
Best thing about this week:  Two things... both happened on Valentines Day!  Our 32 week dr. appointment... everything is looking good... and they told us he is ~ 4 lbs 10 oz!!!  And that at full term he will most likely be 8 lbs+!   Our Dr. was also shocked to see that we have a big baby on the way!!!   Then after our appointment my hubby and I enjoyed a low key evening out for dinner and dessert to celebrate Valentines Day!
Milestones: Ben now has toenails, fingernails and real hair!!!  His skin is becoming soft and smooth as he plumps up in preparation for delivery!
Movement: Lately I have been playing music for Ben by putting headphones to my belly and I just love to feel and see him react!  He loves it and when the songs changes he moves a bit more... I like to think he is saying... "Hey momma... where did my music go?" 
It's a...: BOY!!!!  Benjamin Lawrence Ingram!!!
Exercise:  A few walks here and there.
Diet: Girl Scott Cookies were delivered last week... Thin Mints!!! YUMM!!!

32 Weeks!

Happy belated Valentines Day!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment