Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, February 19, 2013

33 Weeks!

How big is Benjamin this week? Ben is the size of a durian!  He weights about 4.2-5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches.  And he may grow up to a full inch this week!
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 21 pounds total!  I have read that Benjamin is gaining around a half a pound each week now so I expect this number to keep growing!! :)
Symptoms: I have had a few hot flashes and headaches this week... chalk this one up to hormone changes!
Cravings:  Umm... nothing special here this week.
Food Aversions:  Nothing new here either...
I am loving:  I have been eating fruit like crazy lately... not sure if it is the juiciness I'm loving or what but apples, grapes, bananas and oranges... bring them on!  YUMM!
I miss:  A nice COLD beer!  With crawfish season upon us this is going to be a hard on for the next 7 weeks... 
I am looking forward to:  A productive weekend nesting and organizing!  We have a long to-do list to accomplish over the next 49 days!!!
I'm spazzing about:  All the wonderful gifts we received this weekend at our "Berryhill" shower!  It is amazing how many items are needed for such a little baby!!  But I LOVE them all and look forward to using them!
Best thing about this week:  We had our first shower this weekend it was just perfect!  We were blessed with so many wonderful and thoughtful things and cannot wait for Benjamin to arrive so we can use them all!
Milestones:  Ben is keeping his eyes open while he is awake and he is also starting to coordinate breathing with sucking and swallowing.  
Movement:  All day every day!!!  Love feeling him stretch out!!!  
It's a...: BOY!!!!  Benjamin Lawrence Ingram!!!
Exercise:  A few walks here and there.
Diet: More fruit than ever!

We took this after my shower on Saturday...
so technically I am 32 weeks and 4 days!

No comments:

Post a Comment