Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Thursday, February 7, 2013

Maternity Clothes!!

YEAH for Spring!!!  I have been anxiously waiting for Spring to arrive along with the bright colors and new season of clothes!  And it has finally arrived!!!

Just a few of my favorites that have come along in the last few weeks!  I'm just loving the bright red and mint jeans!!  And the tank tops!  Also, can you tell... I'm loving stripes!  It is only February and we have already reached the high 70's!  So glad Ben will make his arrival before the dreaded 100+ temps Texas summers bring!


These are a few of my fall/winter clothes... some maternity, some regular.  My advice for those prego ladies out there is to be resourceful!  Explore your closet... you will be surprised how many things will actually fit and work for your growing belly bump.  Just add some leggings and boots and presto... cute outfit without breaking the bank!  


For those searching and looking for the perfect maternity clothes check out these favorites of mine.


If you have any other must shop stores please share!!!  Since I only have 8 or so weeks left I'm going to shift my focus to "after prego" clothes... not sure what all that entails, but I've heard I need comfy, soft,  and stretchy clothes... things also easy to nurse in... As I find those things I'll share and please do the same! 

Happy Thursday!!!

1 comment:

  1. Ben's coming at the perfect time! All the winter crud will be just about over and you won't have to worry about him getting sick as much! :)

    Motherhood has some nursing shirts that look hella comfortable (i can honestly say i haven't tried them on...) that Amanda LOVES. They're more PJ style for around the house and sleeping but are a Voigt household essential!

    ReplyDelete