Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, February 26, 2013

34 Weeks!!! Only 42 Days to go!!!

How big is Benjamin this week? Ben is the size of a Butternut Squash!  He weights about 4.2-5.8 pounds and measures about 17.2 to 18.7 inches.
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 21.5 pounds total!!! 
Symptoms:  Sleep is getting harder to come by these days... Last week was a great week where I slept through the night every night... but this week has been quite different.  I wake up around 3 a.m. then again around 6 a.m. and then try to go back to sleep but typically can't.
Cravings:  I'm embarrassed to admit this one... McDonalds... I rarely eat McD's but this weekend I ate a quarter pounder with cheese and it was soooo good!!!
Food Aversions:  I bought raisin nut bran cereal the other day... one I have traditional liked in the past, and absolutely hated it... not sure why... maybe the cinnamon... weird!
I am loving:  Over the last week or so we have checked many things off our "to do list before Ben arrives" and it feels SOOO GOOD!  We still have a few more items left, but are making great progress!
I miss:  Again related to sleep... a full night of sleep!
I am looking forward to:  I have another shower this week!  Super excited to celebrate baby Benjamin with great friends!!!
I'm spazzing about:  Does 42 days mean anything to anyone... eeekkk!!!  Also, one of my very best friends is going to have her baby this week!!!  Couldn't be more excited for her!!!
Best thing about this week:  Saturday my sister and sweet niece spent the morning shopping and then came home to our wonderful hubbies boiling crawfish for a small get together!  It was the perfect day spent with great friends and wonderful spring weather!  Just bummed I didn't take any photos... I need to be better about that!
Milestones:  At 34 weeks I have read that I can breathe a little easier, since baby may descent lower into my pelvis giving my lungs some space!  AHHH.  The pitfall of this decent, of course, is even more pressure on my bladder, so I should be prepared to make even more trips to the ladies room over the coming weeks!
Movement:  Our sweet baby boy likes to push his back/butt agains my tummy and stretch out!  Very uncomfortable for momma but love to feel him stretch!  He also love to kick his little feet out so we can feel his little heals!  Can't wait to tickle his little feet when he arrives!
It's a...: BOY!!!!  Benjamin Lawrence Ingram!!!
Exercise:  Nothing here... 
Diet:  More H2O than ever... trying to be proactive about preventing swelling... So far so good!  Rings are still on!  

34 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment