Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Monday, February 4, 2013

Life lately!

I haven't been the best about posting the normal day to day things lately... so I thought I'd designate a post just to what we have been up to lately!!

We celebrated a great friends birthday at Piniot's Palette!  




One of my New Year's resolution was to spend more time on my photography!  Enter little Amelia Grace!  Isn't she just the cutest!  These are just two from the session I did a few weeks back.


Our wonderful small group is growing!!!  We celebrated the gender reveal for Austin and Alyssa and are thrilled that Ben will have another buddy joining him at the end of May!  Super excited for another sweet baby boy in the group!!

This one is old, but better late than ever... My favorite photo from the photo session I did for my sweet niece over Christmas!  Isn't she just the most beautiful baby ever!!!  LOVE HER!!

Some of my favorite gals in the world!  Celebrating Michelle's Baby Shower!

Super excited we are prego at the same time!!!  Can't wait to find out what my dear friend, Sarah, is having... Boy or Girl?  Only a few more weeks to wait!

Couldn't be more excited that our baby boys will be just weeks apart!  Many play dates in our future!

All the prego ladies!!!
Dana 27 weeks, Michelle 35 weeks, me 29 weeks and Sarah 12 weeks!!!

Progress in the nursery!  A little sneak peek!



This last weekend we had a little play date at the park and enjoy the beautiful weather!!


Brewer LOVED the swing!!

Olivia and Bailey tried out the slide!

Ainsley rulled the jungle gym!

Just relaxing and swinging with Olivia!

She LOVED the swing too!!!

Susan and Brewer just enjoying the afternoon!

Meghan and Ainsley doing the spider on the swing!!!



Bottom line we have just been enjoying life lately!!!  Hope you have been too!!!
Happy Monday!!

No comments:

Post a Comment