Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, January 8, 2013

27 Week Update!!!


How big is Benjamin this week? The size of a rutabage!!  At 13.6-14.8 inches and 1.5-2.5 pounds, he is not just getting bigger, he is getting smarter!
Due Date: April 9th, 2013, only 91 days left!
Weight Gain: 15 pounds!
Symptoms: No new symptoms this week!
Cravings:  Ummm... Truffle Fries from Hubbell & Hudson!  YUMM!
Food Aversions: None
I am loving: We finished registering this past week!  It was so exciting researching and learning about all the new baby gadgets and gear!  Can't wait for Ben to arrive so we can put it to good use!!
I miss:  Warmer weather... Don't get me wrong... I know when the Texas summer heat arrives I'll be kicking myself, but I'm getting tired of this cold weather... 60's would be just perfect!
I am looking forward to: Working on a few nursery projects... I'll post more on these later... still in the planning process!
I'm spazzing about: Two of my bestest friends had huge announcements this last week... one got engaged and the other announced they are expecting a baby in August!  So excited and thrilled for both of them... 2013 is going to be a busy year filled with many celebrations!!
Best thing about this week:  The Texas A&M football game!!!  It was such a great game and so fun to see Johnny Football in action!!!
Milestones: Ben is sleeping and waking at regular intervals, opening and closing his eyes, and perhaps even sucking his fingers.  With more brain tissue developing, his brain is very active now.  While his lungs are still immature, they would be capable of functioning - with a lot of medical help - if he were to be born now.
Movement: I have definetly noticed Ben is very active in the morning and evening times... he will move and kick throughout the day but nothing compared to the morning and evening hours!
It's a...: BOY!!!!  Benjamin Lawrence Ingram!!!
Exercise: A little yoga and Pilates!  I really like the DVD's I purchased a few months back!!
Diet: Trying to drink more milk... I've never been a big milk fan, but it has really helped with my nightly heartburn, so I'm going to try and keep it up for momma and baby!

27 Weeks!

1 comment:

  1. I can't wait to hear what you are doing with his nursery! And sorry you are still dealing with heartburn... I am too but I take a prescription for it once a day so I have it under control. It is awful though!

    ReplyDelete