Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, January 22, 2013

29 Week Update!

How big is Benjamin this week? The size of an Acorn Squash!!  At 15.2-16.7 inches and 2.5-3.8 pounds, and will double and almost triple in weight by his birthday!
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 19 pounds! WOW!  I think I swallowed a basketball!
Symptoms: I've been waking up about 2-3 times a night... not for any one reason specifically... just waking up and then have a hard time going back to sleep.  Guess this is Gods way of preparing me for those night feedings!
Cravings:  Anything crunchy!!!
Food Aversions:  A juicy steak... that sounds really gross right now...
I am loving:  This weekend is one of my best friends baby shower!  I'm super excited that our baby boys will be just 6+ weeks apart!  Can't wait to shower her and her baby boy!
I miss:  A Green Dragon roll from Chi!  Sushi is definitely on my must have list for soon after delivery!
I am looking forward to: Well since Benjamin was a little camera shy last week we go back tomorrow to try the  4D ultrasound again!  Say a little pray that he flips over so we can see his sweet face!
I'm spazzing about:  I can't believe January is almost over... I know there are 9 more days to go, but I feel like the month just started!  I have a LOT to do this month!  Momma better get moving!
Best thing about this week:  The best thing about last week was our 28 week Dr. Appt.  We were a little disapointed when Benjamin didn't want to show us his sweet face, but were so happy to see the rest of him and see that everything is right on track.  We also spent a good bit of time with our Dr. asking questions about preparing for Benjamin's arrival and left there so happy and pleased with our Dr. of choice.  She is very much like me with similar personalities and it is very comforting to know she will be there to guide and coach us through the delivery process!  If anyone is in need of a fabulous OBGYN I've got the Doc for you!
Milestones: At 29 weeks, he's not just moving a lot, he's also plumping up.  And as he continues to put pressure on my digestive systems, so they say I'm going to feel the following effects: heartburn, pelvic pain, and frequent urination!  Bring it on!!  I look forward to it all!  :)
Movement: Yes!  The other night was the first time I remember him waking me up in the middle of the night!  He didn't keep me up for too long!  Just needed to move positions I guess!
It's a...: BOY!!!!  Benjamin Lawrence Ingram!!!
Exercise: Nope.
Diet: Lots of H2O and milk!
29 Weeks!


A look back on the past 29 weeks!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment