Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Sunday, January 6, 2013

26 Week Update!!!

Hopefully this will be the last week I am late on posting my weekly updates...  

 How big is Benjamin this week? The length of a head of lettuce!!  Ben weighs about 2 pounds and is ~14.4 inches long, head to bottom.
Due Date: April 9th, 2013, only
Weight Gain: 15 pounds!
Symptoms: More Round ligament pains... I think Ben is going through a growth spirt!
Cravings:  Milk Chocolate Blue Bell Ice Cream!  Also the best medicine for heartburn!
Food Aversions: None.
I am loving: Celebrating my hubbies 30th Birthday!  Last Saturday night we celebrated with a special dinner party then hung out with friends Monday evening, his actual birthday, and rang in 2013!  It is going to be a wonderful year!
I miss:  Our Christmas decorations... we took them down the other day... until next year!
I am looking forward to: Happy this week was only a 3 day work week.  We have had a very busy last few weeks and I'm looking forward to a relaxing weekend at home with nothing on the schedule but a prenatal message today!
I'm spazzing about: As of today we are 93 days away from our due date!  I feel like there is so much to do to prepare for Benjamin's arrival... better get going!
Best thing about this week:  Celebrating my hubbies birthday!  He is my best friend, soul mate, and love of my life.  If you missed his birthday post check it out here.
Milestones: The network of nerves in Ben's ears are better developed and more sensitive that before.  He may now be able to hear both mine and daddies voice as we chat with each other.  He's inhaling and exhaling small amounts of amniotic fluid, which is essential for the development of his lungs.  These so-called breathing movements are also good practice for when he is born and takes that first gulp of air.  And he's continuing to put on baby fat!!!
Movement: More and more each day I'm convinced Ben is going to be a soccer star, just like his daddy, or a kicker for the NFL!  Our little boy know how to kick!  The other day my dad and my sister felt some BIG kicks!  It was really fun to see their face in amazement!!!
It's a...: BOY!!!!  Benjamin Lawrence Ingram!!!
Exercise: A little walking, but not much... need to bundle up and get some walks in!
Diet: Nothing new here...

26 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment