Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Wednesday, January 30, 2013

30 Weeks and 1 Day Update! Only 69 days to go!!

How big is Benjamin this week? The size of an Cucumber!!  At 15.2-16.7 inches and 2.5-3.8 pounds, and will double and almost triple in weight by his birthday!
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 19 pounds... no weight gain this week!
Symptoms: Tired a lot these day... but I actually have had two good nights in a row so maybe I've turned a new corner!!
Cravings:  Nothing specific this week.
Food Aversions:  Anything mussy... I need crunch.
I am loving:  Working on a few more projects for Benjamin's nursery this week!  Can't wait to share the finished product!!!
I miss:  A nice cold beer with a lime!!
I am looking forward to: This weekend we are taking a breastfeeding class and celebrating my brother-in-laws 30th Birthday along with the SuperBowl!!!  And I have a feeling that the class will make everything so much more real and make us realize how quickly Ben will be here!  I'm so excited!  Can't wait!
I'm spazzing about:  Finding a pediatrician and child care for when Benjamin arrives and I go back to work... I will be taking 12 weeks maternity leave but will need childcare for mid July when I go back to work.  Any suggestions or advice is greatly appreciated!
Best thing about this week:  Celebrating one of my best friends baby shower!  She was showed with so many wonderful gifts and I can't wait to meet her baby boy in a few short weeks!!
Milestones: Ben's eyesight continues to develop, though it's not very keen; even after he is born, he'll keep his eyes closed for a good part of the day.  When he does open them, he'll respond to changes in light but will have 20/400 vision - which means he can only make out objects a few inches from his face.
Movement: Oh yes!!  He is still breech so his precious little head, arms/elbows find there way into my ribs... and his cute little feet like to kick and stretch right on my bladder!
It's a...: BOY!!!!  Benjamin Lawrence Ingram!!!
Exercise: A little.
Diet: Umm...  nothing new here.
30 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment