Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, January 15, 2013

28 Week Update!!! Officially in the 3rd Trimester!

How big is Benjamin this week? The size of a eggplant!!  At 13.6-14.8 inches and 1.5-2.2 pounds, he is a growing boy!
Due Date: April 9th, 2013, only 91 days left!
Weight Gain: 17 pounds... Slowly approaching the BIG 20 lbs. mark!
Symptoms: Leg cramps at night... not every night but sometimes... but not too bad.
Cravings:  Banana, peanut butter and chocolate chips!  YUMM!
Food Aversions: Grilled Chicken... just the look at it is yuck!
I am loving: More progress in the nursery this week!  I'll post a few photos later this week.  So happy with how it is coming together!  Still have a few big projects to complete but I'll share a little sneak peak!
I miss:  For the second week in a row... warmer weather... it was 30 something degrees this morning!!  We live in Texas people... I'm not made for this weather!!
I am looking forward to: Thursday we have our 28 week Dr. appt. and have a 4D ultrasound scheduled!!  SOO SOOO SOOO excited to see Benjamin and get a sneak preview of what he will look like!  Momma or Daddy!
I'm spazzing about:  I have been blown away the last week or so with our friends that have offered to give us  baby showers!  We are so blessed and can't wait to celebrate with everyone!  Benjamin is one loved baby boy!
Best thing about this week:  Getting to see our baby boy on Thursday.  It will be the best day this week!  4D ultrasound!!  I'll post photos after!!
Milestones: Today we are officially in the 3rd Trimester!!!  We are in the home stretch people!!
Movement: I read that I should start doing "kick counts" this week... well it is safe to say that Benjamin passes the "kick count" test in 5 minuets or less, most times.  This is one thing I'm going to really miss about not being prego after he arrives.
It's a...: BOY!!!!  Benjamin Lawrence Ingram!!!
Exercise: A little here a little there... but nothing to much.
Diet: Nothing new here... 

28 Weeks!


No comments:

Post a Comment