Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Monday, December 31, 2012

Happy Birthday My Love!

Today is my hubbies 30th Birthday!  I'm so blessed to have him in my life!  Words can't express how much I love, respect, treasure and simply adore him!  He as blessed my life in more ways than I even know.  I'm so happy to celebrate with him today and look forward to many more birthday celebrations to come!!!
Such a happy baby!!!

We celebrated his birthday this last weekend with a special dinner party at one of our favorite restaurants in town at Hubbell and Hudson, The Bistro.  Here are a few photos.

I decorated with 30 black, gold and white balloons that were clipped to photos throughout his life.  Our friends really got a kick out of the early childhood/high school days!!!  






Opening gifts!  Ben is our #1 gift!!!

Since this is a BIG birthday, I reached out to my hubbies closest friends and family and asked them to send a memory/story of him... then printed out each letter received and gave them to him to open and reminisce on his first 30 year with those who love him the most!  His reaction was priceless... I wish I would have captured it on video, but the few photos will have to do.

Thank you to everyone who participated and helped fill the 30+ envelopes with memories and stories of our very special Jay Bryan!

Love the Rossacci's!!!  

Everyone after dinner!!!  We are so blessed to have such wonderful friends we love and share life together with!

Me and the birthday boy!!!  Love you the mostest!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment