Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Monday, December 10, 2012

23 Week Update!!!


How big is Benjamin this week? The length of a Grapefruit!!  Ben weighs over a 1 pound and is ~11 inches long, head to bottom.
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 13 pounds!!  He is a growing boy!!
Symptoms: My belly has been super itchy, but I think the change in weather might have a little something to do with it as well... That's ok... I'm happy about the colder weather!
Cravings:  Brownies!  I made some yummy brownies this weekend for our Christmas Party and they are soooo good!!
Food Aversions: Nothing new here!
I am loving: We hosted our annual Christmas/Ornament Exchange Party this weekend and had a blast seeing old friends and celebrating the season together!
I miss:  A cold beer with a lime!
I am looking forward to: Celebrating our Anniversary this weekend!!  
I'm spazzing about: That Christmas is only 2 weeks away!!!  So excited and looking forward to it!
Best thing about this week: Celebrating our 2nd Anniversary today!!  I am so blessed to be married to my best friend and soul mate!  Love you babe!
Milestones: He is listening to voices and my heartbeat and even loud sounds like cars honking and dogs barking!
Movement: Benjamin loves to kick!  I think we have a little soccer star on our hands!!!  
It's a...: BOY!!!!  Benjamin!!!
Exercise: Nope
Diet: Nothing exciting here!  The usual!
23 Weeks!

2 comments:

  1. I have been craving brownies too!! Every night I tell Chris that I want to make some, but I just haven't yet.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Moist brownies or cake-like brownies? We'll have to make them and bring them Tuesday. haha

    ReplyDelete