Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

Merry Christmas to All!

Since I've been MIA this last week I thought it would be best to share the top moments of our Christmas holiday, and in no specific order here there are! :)

Spending time with my sweet niece!  

Attending Christmas Eve service at my home church!

Celebrating Christmas with my family!  

My mom and dad's beautiful tree!  I just love all the Christmas decorations!

Facetiming with my grandparents in Maryland on Christmas day... it is always great to see them! 

Opening presents!

Jay is ready for his next hunting trip!

My hubby surprised me with the new Apple iMac!  So excited about this baby!

Having lunch with my favorite TWHS girls!  Love them so much!


Wish you and your family a very Merry Christmas!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment