Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Sunday, December 2, 2012

Back to Nac!

This weekend we went back to Nacogdoches!  My old college stomping grounds!  We had a great time and I loved showing my hubby all things college!

After the afternoon in Nac we headed to Lufkin for a good buddy's wedding.  It was a beautiful celebration and the ceremony was just perfect!  We also got to see great friends and spend some much needed catch up time with them over the weekend as well!  I don't remember the last time I stayed up till 3am... yes, that is right... this prego lady made it through the after party!!!  We had a blast!!!

I didn't get to many photos from the weekend but here are the ones I did get.

Touring the campus!

Great friends!!!

The Rossacci's!

My love!

They guys with the groom!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment