Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Sunday, December 30, 2012

25 Weeks Bump Update!!

This week got away from me... and I'm very late on this update... I did write this post last week but I didn't get the normal photo with my green dress, but did get one with my hubby on Christmas eve!
How big is Benjamin this week? The length of a cauliflower!!  Ben weighs about 1.5-2.5 pounds and is ~14 inches long, head to bottom.
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 14 pounds!
Symptoms: Round ligament pains mainly on my right side and more heartburn!
Cravings:  Pho from Kim Son!  YUMM!
Food Aversions: Nothing new here... I like most things these days!
I am loving: Christmas is my favorite time of the year!  We had a wonderful 4 day weekend and celebrated Christmas with my family filled with yummy foods, relaxing on the sofa, lots of laughs with my niece and a great time opening gifts together!
I miss:  Loving every minute!  Even through the heartburn and side pains!
I am looking forward to: Another 4 day weekend with my hubby and celebrating his birthday and the new year!
I'm spazzing about: This week we made some progress on Ben's nursery!  We ordered the rocker, side table and closet organizer/drawers!  We were lucky the side table and closet organizers were in stock so brought them home and put them together!  It is so fun seeing it all come together!  Then on the other hand the rocker won't be in for 7-9 weeks so that was a huge bummer.  I'll post photos soon.  Also, this weekend marks the 100 days to go mark till our due date!!  So exciting!
Best thing about this week:  First celebrating the birth of Christ with our family and second, celebrating my hubby's 30th Birthday this weekend!  It will be another wonderful 4 day weekend!  Can't wait!
Milestones: Ben is enjoying his new sense of equilibrium - he nows knows which way is up and which way is down.  He is also growing more fat and more hair too!
Movement: Lots of movement!  It is really fun when friends and family can feel and see him move!!
It's a...: BOY!!!!  Benjamin Lawrence Ingram!!!
Exercise: No... unless you call shopping exercise!
Diet: Pumpkin Pie with cool whip!  The perfect snack!

25 Weeks!

We hope you and your family had a very Merry Christmas and have a safe and Happy New Year!!!

No comments:

Post a Comment