Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, December 4, 2012

22 Week Bump Update!!!

How big is Benjamin this week? The length of a papaya!!  Ben weighs about 1 pound and is 11 inches long, head to bottom.
Due Date: April 9th, 2013
Weight Gain: 12 pounds!  
Symptoms: Nothing new this week!
Cravings:  Really crunchy chips!
Food Aversions: Umm everything sounds good right now!
I am loving: That we had a great weekend with friends that we don't get to see very often.  Weekends go by way too fast!
I miss:  A green dragon sushi roll!  Ummm... missing sushi so much right now!!
I am looking forward to: Finishing our Christmas shopping over the next few weeks!!  
I'm spazzing about: I finally found the perfect pair of black boots!  I can't wait to wear them!
Best thing about this week: Our little weekend trip to East Texas!  We had a blast catching up with friends and celebrating a wonderful friends wedding day!!
Milestones: Baby is starting to look like a miniature newborn.  His lips, eyelids, and eyebrows are becoming more distinct, and he's even developing tiny tooth buds beneath his gums.  His eyes have formed, but his irises (the colored party of the eye) still lack pigment!!!
Movement: Lots of kicks and hiccups!!!  LOVE feeling him move!!
It's a...: BOY!!!!  Benjamin!!!
Exercise: No exercise again for me this week.
Diet: Honey Nut Cheerios!  YUMM!
22 Weeks!

No comments:

Post a Comment