Party of 4!

Party of 4!

Tuesday, December 11, 2012

Our Wedding Anniversary!!!

Today we celebrate our 2nd Anniversary!








I can't believe two years ago we were standing in front of our closest family and friends saying those sacred vows to each other, dancing the night away and beginning a new life together as husband and wife.  Where has the time gone!  I feel like it was just yesterday!  I remember it so vividly and could retell the details of our fairytale day to anyone willing to listen!

It was the perfect day, perfect weather, the perfect man for me... all just perfect!  So much love, so much joy and endless smiles!  What more could a girl ask for!!!  Below is a photo slideshow from our Big Day!  Our photographer was Clark Lara... and we totally recommend him!!  His is wonderful!



As I think back over the past 2 years I think about the many adventures we have shared together and how I would not have wanted to share them with anyone else than my wonderful Hubby!  He is the one I look for in a crowd, the one I want to share my silly stories with, the one I reach for in the middle of the night, the only one who can relax me and calm me down after a long day with just a hug... he is my man, my love, my hubby!   I look forward to the next chapter in our journey together, parenthood... and what year 3 has in store for us.  I pray that we continue to keep God in the center of our relationship and prusue him daily; I also thank God for my hubby daily... he is the biggest blessing in my life!!

Lastly, below is a video/photos of the fun photo session we did called "The Day After".  So happy we did these photos and had the chance to take more photos after our special day!

No comments:

Post a Comment